My peeps all got blogs so I was all like: Awight Bruh! Imma make a blog cuz dat what I wanna do doh!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
TO ALL YOU COLD ASS HONKIES: I b turn 21 next week.
> be beta a fuck
> be 21 in 1 week
> got sideways licence 2 days ago
> realize I just got my man card, but no 1 care
> sadface.jpg
> go 2 sleep
> wake up next morning, 10 hookers are waiting for me out side with 50 cases of natty
> WHAT
> realized that they smelled the scent of a boy becoming a man
> do a double 360 no scope cumshot into all their faces
> while still in the air I do a triple backflip into my sparkling new Lamborghini Spaghettio that the government sends you when you become a man
> pair of golden shades slowly descends from the sky
> falls on my face perfectly
> "LADIES."
> spin 10320913821 degrees around in my car and drive into the sunset
> crack a natty, get krunk.
> crash Lamborghini into lamp post
> get ejected out of the windshield
> glass everywhere,
> ripped jeans, skin was showing
> hot night, wind was blowing
> where you think you're going baby?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment